About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Remembering 2007

I know it's a little late to be looking back, but I just got bored and decided to go back and review my first 7 months of blogging! I started in June of 2007, so I am going back and posting a link to one blog each from June-December of 2007. Don't know why, I'm just doing it.

From June 2007 -- Shouting All The More --my early blogs were more spiritual in nature and this one just stood out.

From July 2007 -- Second Chance Cards --a neat idea took on a whole new meaning for me.

From August 2007 -- Feeling Small and a Little Scared --one of my first posts to get a comment from someone other than my wife. Thanks Tech Daddy!

From September 2007 -- An Incredible Weekend --this really was the best weekend I've had in a LONG time!

From October 2007 -- 100 Things About Me: My 100th Blog! (really it was my 104th post, but who cares?) --well, this one is just full of random stuff about me, the title kinda explains itself!

From November 2007 -- How to Turn a Dime Into 100 Dollars --A must read!!

From December 2007 -- Dying to One's Self Is Not Easy --it is amazing what stands out in books you read.

Here a couple of honorable mentions -- Tears of the Singer and I Hate This Stuff, but I Want More.

See Ya Next Post!