About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

One Less Person to Vote For (6 Little Indians Left)

In a stunning announcement today, Former Mass. Governor, Mitt Romney is suspending his bid for the White House. Wow!! I guess he got tired of spending his own money on what seems to be a loosing battle.

This leaves 6 Little Indians looking to become Chief and move into the Big White Teepee!

There are 3 Democrats: Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Mike Gravel (who has no chance in H*!!, but he's still hanging in there.)

There are 3 Republicans: John McCain, Mike Huckabee, and Ron Paul.

For biographies of the remaining candidates go to You Decide 08 and click on the pictures of the individual candidates.

It's going to be an interesting and historical election year. Who knows I may get to vote for Huckabee in Texas after all?

3 comments:

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Glad I checked your blog... I had no idea Romney dropped out. How do I miss these things??? Could SOMEONE please explain to me how the heck this thing works? I don't even get to vote until May! Crazy.

Mr. E said...

I do know that the states choose the dates they wish to have their own primaries/caucauses. I'm not sure why anyone would want to wait until May or after. I also disagree with having them so early in January that we barely even know the candidates. I wish all the states would agree on a one/two week period to do all of this. That way some of us states with later dates, at least have some choice on who we get to vote for.

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

You're right; I'm with Scott! We're in Indiana. I think you should revamp the system. I like your ideas. :)