Even though we are supposed to have 24 hour notice before someone looks at our home (it is for sell by the way), we are getting calls with less than 4 hours notice. At least we get notice.
It is frustrating when you are in the middle of trying to cook, or clean, or just take a nap, then you have to get up and get out of the house for an hour. What can you do in an hour?
Well here is what the kids and I do in an hour...
1. We read at Books-A-Million for a while.
2. We just walk around Wal-Mart and they try to keep me from impulse buying something.
3. We go to a local pet store called, Wet Pets and Critters, and pet the kitties, bunnies and puppies. Mainly the kitties.
4. We get a snow cone or maybe a frozen yogurt.
5. We go for a walk around the park or just sit in a neighbor's yard.
It is actually a good thing that we get kicked out for a while, because it means people are interested in looking at our house. It has been on sale for about a month. We, the family are ready to be reunited and start our new life in a new place.