In my goal to read 50 books in one year hear is how I'm doing so far...
In January I read...
1. Elyon: The Lost Books #6 by Ted Dekker
2. Strange But True: Cats. 444 Weird Facts and Photos by Sweetwater Press
3. Green by Ted Dekker
4. Grand Theft Childhood: The Surprising Truth About Violent Video Games and What Parents Can Do by Lawrence Kutner & Cheryl K. Olson
5. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
6. Self-Coaching: The Powerful Program to Beat Anxiety and Depression by Joseph J. Luciani
7. Snakehead by Anthony Horowitz
8. A Ship Possessed by Alton Gansky
9. Leading With a Limp by Dan B. Allender
10. The Prisoner in the Third Cell by Gene Edwards
11. Seeking Spirits: The Lost Cases of the Atlantic Paranormal Society by Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson & Jan Friedman
12. The Best Halloween Ever by Barbara Robinson
13. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
14. 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper, w/ Cecil Murphy
So Far in February I have read...
15. Vanished by Alton Gansky
16. The Best School Year Ever by Barbara Robinson
17. Out of Time by Alton Gansky
18. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
19. The Cat Whisperer: The Secret of How to Talk to Your Cat by Claire Bessant
20. BoneMan's Daughters by Ted Dekker
21. 3 Seconds: The Power of Thinking Twice by Dr. Les Parrott
My bride, Jamie, and I just went to see Dr. Les Parrott this past weekend. We bought several of his books at a discount; so expect to see several of his, and his wife's, books on the list soon. I also have a copy of Fireproof by Eric Wilson coming my way.