About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Technical Trouble, A Mysterious Bug & Baseball

The past couple of days we have had some technical trouble which has prevented us from connecting to our Internet. I have missed reading some blogs and have missed posting some. Not only was our Internet down, but I have also been feeling under the weather.

I have had a mysterious bug or something that has been giving me nausea and some tummy trouble, all with no fever. I will feel bad for a day, feel good for a day, then feel bad again. It has caused me to miss a couple of days of work, including today. I am at home now, trying to rest it out. The doctor said it was a stomach virus going around and I just have to tough it out and go to work when I think I can. I will try to go back tomorrow. I really don't want to miss to many days with my "new" job. I like this job and I don't want to jeopardize it by missing to many days, after only being their just over 2 months. I hope I feel better soon, this is miserable.

Now for baseball...It looks like my wishes for a curse-ending season for the Cubs is out of the picture. Maybe next year! How about the Rockies and Diamondbacks?!? Now that the Cubs are out I'm rooting for the Rockies to go the World Series for the National League. In the American League, I am still rooting for the Indians to beat the Yankees. I didn't really care if the Red Sox beat the Angels or not, as long as the Indians win the World Series!

No comments: