About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Home Alone

For the next couple of nights I will be home alone. The rest of my family has gone out of town to celebrate the birthdays of some cousins. Tonight I plan on watching baseball, uninterrupted. Go Indians! and Go Rockies! Tomorrow is yet another work day. I have an in-service day at my work from 8:00-3:00. I hope it's interesting and over quickly. When I get home from that I need to mow our yard. Hopefully for the last time this year! I may even do a little housekeeping to make my bride happy, before settling down to watch more baseball or possibly finish one of the books I am reading. Sunday, of course, is worship services at my church with a small group meeting after that. The family should be home Sunday afternoon. At least I have the dog to keep me company!!

1 comment:

Tech Daddy said...

Enjoy the time alone. It could be a good time to spend some extra time with God.