About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Funny Panda Video & Apologies to My Former Math Teacher

This Video is very funny. Who would have thought a Panda would look so cute & funny when startled? Baby Panda Sneezing Enjoy!

In other news...I am feeling better after getting over a tummy virus. It's good to have my energy back.

I also need to find the grave site of my former Algebra Teacher, Mrs. Stewart. I need to apologize for all the mean things I ever said to her while I was in school. Now that I am teaching students to solve basic Algebraic equations, I can understand her frustration. I finally understand, 24 years later, what she was trying to get me to understand. I also can understand how frustrated she would get when the solution is so simple, and your students just "don't get it". Ahhh, Can't you see what I'm doing? Ok...calm down! Mrs. Stewart, I apologize for calling you an evil woman and other mean names. God Bless you for being as patient as you could with me, when I just "didn't get it." You were a great teacher after all.

No comments: