About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Beatles Movies

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my daughter, Rachel, loves the Beatles. I also mentioned in another post, I am trying to keep track of all the movies I have watched for the first time. These two things combined over the last couple of days. My daughter practically insisted I watch two of the movies the Beatles starred in.

First I watched A Hard Day's Night, (which was not to bad) and then I watched HELP! (a silly movie, but not so dumb it made my worst movies ever). That makes three new movies this year. I can't count Due Date because I never made it to the end of the movie before I stopped watching it.

I find it interesting that the Beatles can still captivate fans even after 50+ years since they debuted in America.

No comments: