About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7 - HELP! There are BEATLES in my house!

The Beatles are considered one the greatest rock bands ever; and I think I may have to agree. Not only were the Beatles one my parents' favorite bands in the 60's, I listened to a lot of their music during the 80's, and now my kids (especially Rachel) love listening to the Beatles as well. In fact my daughter loves them so much, she has them on her I-Pod and she looked up their movies to watch on Netflix and on YouTube. We have the Beatles album, ONE, in my car and I am forced to listen to it over and over again with my kids. I didn't realize how many of the Beatles songs I actually could sing by memory. (If I couldn't before I can now!) I also didn't realize that just under half the #1 songs on the album debuted after I was born. I was born in the middle of Beatlemania; Dang, I'm old. On a closing note, I think John Lennon sounds a little like Wakko Warner from the Animaniacs!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey! I pointed that out, you never would've known!