About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 16 -- Happy 15th Birthday, Rachel

15 years ago today, my wife, Jamie, gave birth to one of the greatest blessings God has given to me; my daughter Rachel. This little pink newborn, has grown into a wonderful young woman in which I am very proud. She is strongly rooted in her belief in God and has grown confident enough to stand up to me and correct me when I am treating her unfairly. She loves her family, especially the kitties, and her love of the Beatles and the Backstreet Boys fill our house with music. Although she shares many great character traits with her mother, she finds it annoying she shares some OCD character traits with me as well. I love my daughter and I can't wait to see what the next 15 years brings into her life and mine.

Happy Birthday Rachel! I love you!

No comments: