About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm an Official Book Reviewer

About a week ago I applied to be an official book review for Thomas Nelson Book Publishers. I was accepted. They sent me a list of books they would like reviewed and I got to pick one to be mailed to me free of charge. All I have to do is read the book and publish a review on my blog and on at least one other book site such as Amazon.com or Goodreads.com, etc....

The first book I chose to review is called...The Faith of Barack Obama. I figured if he is going to be my next President, I would like to more about his faith. So look for my review on Ombama's faith coming soon.


You to can apply to be a book reviewer for Thomas Nelson, just click on How to Become Thomas Nelson Book Blogger and apply.

4 comments:

Tech Daddy said...

Other than a free book, what's the advantage of being a book reviewer?

Mr. E said...

Nothing I guess, you don't get paid, you just get a free copy of the book you plan to review.

stephy said...

I'm reading it too (for free). Any biography is usually interesting to me.

Tech Daddy said...

Free books are still a good incentive, though I've purchased lots of books I still have not had a chance to read.