About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Day Before the "08" Elections

The time has come. It's time for the undecided to become decided and make a choice. Tomorrow we vote for President, the entire House of Representatives and 1/3 of the U.S. Senate. The political direction for the United States for the next 4 years will be decided tomorrow.

If you have not already voted early...I encourage you to cast your ballot in one of the most historic and important elections in U.S. History.




I am not telling you who to vote for, nor am I telling you who I am voting for, I'm just telling you to vote.

My prediction by the way: The popular vote will be very close, I would say within 3 million votes of each other. The Electoral Vote will show a much more decided victory to Democrat Barack Obama. I think Obama will win by at least 35 Electoral Votes or more. The popular vote will once again show just how close the election really was. The Senate and the House of Representatives will remain in the hands of the Democrats.

This is just my prediction...let's see if the actual votes show otherwise.

If your looking for a little fun, try the Election Trivia page on CNN.com. Impress your friends with how much "knowledge you have about the upcoming election."

By the way, I first voted for President in 1988. I voted for Republican George H.W. Bush.

3 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

It's your blog. Tell them who to vote for.

penguinsandladybugs said...

So....it doesn't really matter who I vote for, huh? Because the electoral college will decide for me, right? I think I a will toss a coin then ;0)

Mr. E said...

If I told people who to vote for then they would know who I voted for and that information is "Nunya" as in Nunya Buisness!"

Both candiadates bring some good ideas to the table and they both bring some obvious weaknesses to the table as well.

God is in control, and my predictions have been made. I will support whomever wins as long as they are not going directly against the will of God.