About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, April 25, 2008

13 of My Favorite YouTube or GodTube Videos

Here is a quick list of some of my favorite YouTube or GodTube videos. Enjoy!

In no particular order...

1. My Redeemer Lives -- Team Hoyt

2. Logan, The Sky Angel Cowboy

3. Charlie Bit My Finger, Again!

4. Bear and Trampoline

5. Daddies Gagging While Changing Diapers

6. Numa Numa (Come on, it's so sad it's funny!) The song is great though!

7. Cactus Cuties Sing the National Anthem

8. Don't Quit! : The Death Crawl (from Facing the Giants)

9. Little Girl and Psalm 23

10. Lifehouse Everything Drama

11. The New Llama Song!

12. Taylor Mason (from Though Shalt Laugh Part 2)

13. Abbott and Costello -- Who's On First?

2 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

Couple things I've noticed...

1. Your love for lists (I think you've explained this in the past).

2. At the bottom your your posts in small letters it says,
Posted by Mr. E at 1:44 pm
Every time I see this, I think it says, "Mr Eat".

Mr. E said...

I will have to consider a possible name change to Thought's from Mr. Eat and see if anyone can figure out why. It is funny you notice that, my wife made a comment about it just recently.