About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

YTB International

In a couple of past blogs I have mentioned that my wife and I have considered starting a new home-based business. We would be joining a company called...YTB International. This company is considered to be a fast growing online travel agency that functions through a variety of individual licenced travel agents who work from home through their own web-sites. In other language this is a multi-level marketing, travel agency type company. For a brief introduction to YTB International (click here)

My wife and I have a blogger acquaintance who is a YTB agent. They have offered to help us in any way to succeed in this business. They have been very honest with us about their involvement with YTB (at least I hope so!). I am willing to to my part to help make this new venture succeed. The rest I have to turn over to God.

We are well aware of the risks involved in being a part of a multi-level company, and we may be ready to take the risks. I have researched the company on line and with the Better Business Bureau and have found that the positive comments far out-weigh any negative comments.

Please pray (as we have been) that God blesses as we consider this new adventure in our lives. Who knows maybe you will be able to book your next vacation through our new travel site?

2 comments:

Verniel Cutar said...

Hi there, I have to agree that YTB is one of the best home based opportunities out there! It also allows people to have splendid travel opportunities.

There are specific methods and strategies that will allow you to bring more customers and sign-ups to your YTB business. I’d like to share this info to you in my free 20 page report entitled “MLM Prison Break” report and my 5 Day MLM Mastery series. Just download these free stuff from my website.

Have a great day and good luck to you.

Verniel Cutar
http://www.gentlehorizons.ws

Biz Team Builders said...

Mr. E, you have made a wise choice in joining YTB. I know Longview is about 2 hours from Dallas, and in Dallas lives James Prewitt, a level 4 Director. Hopefully you are on his team (as am I). He has been a true inspiration to me, especially since he and his wife, Marcia, had no prior MLM experience. They wanted more time to raise their daughters, and they seized the YTB opportunity and earned over $1M in the past 12 months. Take advantage of the opportunity to see James live and in person as soon as you can. Their website url http://www.thehip.biz/

Be blessed.

David