About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Which Person Should I Vote For?

Well, I can't answer that question for you, but maybe I can help you out a little more. Earlier I had posted a blog about "Who Exactly Is Running For President Anyway?". Now I am giving you a little more help. Maybe...??

I have come across two different "surveys" about the current issues that are being discussed in the Presidential Elections. You take the survey, rank their importance to you and then submit your answers. These sites will then show you how well the candidates match up to your beliefs.

The first survey is from WQAD Minnesota Public Radio: Candidate Survey.

The second is from a web-site called SelectSmart.com: Presidential Candidates 2008 Selector.

I won't share my results with you because I don't want to hear the support/criticism! I'm just trying to help folks make some kind of informed decision, when it comes to electing our new President

Also in case you just want to know a little more about the current candidates, Nickelodeon, the children's network, is doing an on-line "Kids Pick Primary" among children. They have a section that gives a brief Bio., and how the candidates stand on certain issues. It is all in convenient kid friendly form. Exactly what we all need to try to make sense of the often confusing political system.

No comments: