About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, January 18, 2008

So Ready For Baseball Season

I am so ready for baseball season. This is even more true since The Dallas Cowboys choked and lost in the football playoffs to the NY Giants.

Once again I am ready to watch my
Texas Rangers attempt to crawl out of the American League West cellar and make the playoffs. (Yeah, that's gonna happen!)

I love baseball more than any other sport. I love watching the game on TV, watching the game in person, or just listening to the game on the radio. There is something magical about the game. I love hearing the crack of the bat, eating ballpark hot dogs, and discussing how lousy your team is playing with the fans around you.

One of my favorite things about the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, is the Dot Races that are held in the 6th inning. I think you can compare it to the sausage races in Pittsburgh. "NO WAGERING ON THE DOTS PLEASE!"

I am counting days until Spring Training....Go Rangers...!!

1 comment:

penguinsandladybugs said...

Everyone in your household is quite aware of the fact that you are a baseball fan. But apparently, you have bred some baseball fans, too. Did you notice the latest Wii vote we all did? It said would you rather watch baseball or soccer and we all chose baseball!! Either you have created baseball, or we just aren't that interested in soccer. Who knows for sure!