About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Little Girl

It was eleven years ago this evening, when my little girl was born. It was very cold that day, (25 degrees to be exact). I was very over-joyed to finally have "Daddy's Girl". Just short of 2 years earlier my wonderful wife gave birth to my little boy to expand our family to three, now we had four.

I still have to tuck her in every night, and we still play "Beeping the nose!" with each other. I better enjoy it while I can, the teen years are a comin'!

So from Daddy to his girl.... Happy Birthday!

To everyone else...it has been very busy lately, so any serious blogging has taken a back seat for moment. Hope to get a good blog in soon! Gotta finish getting kids ready for school...Catch you on the flip side.

No comments: