About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, January 28, 2008

It's Now a Family Act!

It's official...all of my family members have blogs.

My daughter is the newest addition. Apparently she is ready for new pet. D.O.G. Blog is the name of her new blog. D.O.G. could stand for a couple of things. D.O.G = Daughter of God, and she really, really, really loves dogs.

My son's blog is a little different. CmE Domain is his blog and he has some neat things to read about, especially his version of a recent "Dime Incident", which you should read under November, not September, as his most recent blog states. If you want to read my version of this story, click here.

My wife's blog is called All Rolled Into One. The few fellows who read my blog with some regularity have wives who often read her blogs. I think it was Big Doofus who linked a few of these husband/wife bloggers together.

Now our entire family, except the dog, has their own blog. Feel free to check them out and encourage my young ones to write.

3 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

There is a dog that blogs...

http://yourdogsblog.blogspot.com/

Pretty funny stuff.

I'll have to check on the ME Family Blogs soon.

Tech Daddy said...

Maybe you could set up a blog just for your dog. Include photos and notes of the dog's view of things? Or not.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.