About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

In A Funk

The past few days or so I have been in a "funk"! At least that what my wife calls it. I am still feeling distracted, non-focused, and just mildly depressed. Maybe it's a "Winter Depression?" I have heard that sometimes people feel more depressed in the Fall and Winter than they do in the Spring & Summer. Whatever it is I hope it goes away soon!

At this very moment I am sitting in a computer lab at a local community college waiting to start a training/in-service. I have been to this training before when I taught in the public schools; unless they have something new to add, this will be a boring 3 1/2 hours. After this training, I am going out to the woods, to do a little hunting. It may do me some good to get out in a stand and spend some quiet alone time with God. Maybe He will reward me by letting me see or possible kill a deer. Don't worry all you animal lovers; I do eat what I kill. My family is planning another one of our "family camp outs" this evening as well. It might also do me some good to spend some quality time with the family. I just want to feel better soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]Be sure to place the Suncamp . It is very light to carry around, and can be used on all skin types even sensitive skin [url=http://www.clarisonicmiainsales.co.uk]clarisonic mia[/url] on an everyday basis without causing any reactions . The device, made by the same company that makes the Sonicare toothbrush, vibrates at a frequency of more than 300 times per second . Overall, the initial thing that many people see when they meet someone new is their face . do not know is not a psychological effect, first run out of [url=http://www.clarisonicmiainsales.co.uk]clarisonic brush[/url] Mia when feeling pretty good . Clear skin of toxins, including [url=http://www.clarisonicmiainsales.co.uk]clarisonic mia 2[/url] pollutants . It would then be better to play the safe route by renting an artificial [url=http://www.clarisonicmiainsales.co.uk]clarisonic mia 2 sale[/url] tree and its decors . For you dry-skinned girls, I obviously can隆炉t speak [url=http://www.clarisonicmiainsales.co.uk]clarisonic mia sale[/url] to your complexion plight, but if it helps, my cousin, who has skin so dry she slaps on alAquaphor or Vaseline as her winter moisturizer, also uses the Clarisonic Mia with Philosophy隆炉s cleansing oil and adores it.[/p]