About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Trying a New Family Plan


On Monday my beautiful bride, went to a training seminar for work. The topic was Positive Parenting. She was so impressed with the speaker and his parenting ideas, that she bought his book, and a DVD to watch, and brought it home for me to read. After reading the book, I am very impressed as well. So the wife and I plan to implement a new set of family rules. The plan is called "F.A.M.I.L.Y" and it is based on a book called; FAMILY Rules: Positive Parenting with a Plan((Grades K-12) by: Matthew A. Johnson. We will let you know how the new plan works! It sounds like a wonderful alternative to my grouchy old way of doing things. It's even supposed to help the parents.

No comments: