About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Missing My Bride

After spending a great weekend with my wife on the 15th & 16th of this month, I have been forced to spend this past weekend and two days this week without her. This past Friday and Saturday night she was in Dallas with some friends at a Scrapbook Workshop. I was glad she got to spend some time with friends and catch up on our family scrapbooks, but I missed her a lot. She came home Sunday in time to spend the night with the family in one of our "camp outs." Then Monday she left for a business meeting in Austin. She will be back late Wednesday night. That is four nights without my bride by my side. I realize "stuff" happens and sometimes we have to spend some time apart, but I miss being able to roll over in the night and put my arms around her, or reach over with my feet, just to know she is there. I am sure she is not missing my snoring much though. Ha! She does tell me she has trouble sleeping, when she is away from me as well, so I'm sure she feels the same lonely feelings as I do. I miss you Honey! Come home safe and soon.

2 comments:

Tech Daddy said...

I would miss my wife too.

penguinsandladybugs said...

I miss being away, too...if I could've arranged it any other way, I woulda!! I love you!