About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Constitution Day! (three days late)

Since I was early for my anniversary post, I will be late for Constitution Day. Sunday the 17th was the anniversary of the ratification of the U.S. Constitution. In 1787 some of the founding fathers created our wonderful and powerful government, as we know it now, to guide this great nation. If you wish to learn more about the how our government functions and how it protects our most basic rights, please go to the National Constitution Center's Interactive Constitution Site for an interactive look at our nation's highest legal document. You could also visit the actual National Constitution Center as part of your vacation to historic Philadelphia, PA. Sounds fun to me, but then again I am a History major. Who knows you may finally grow to understand just how this Electoral College thing works after all?

No comments: