About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tale of the Tape Tuesday

Today is Tuesday and I am searching for something to blog about. I might as well update you on how my exercise plan and attempts at some weight loss are coming along. As far as the Monthly Marathon is concerned; I have walked about 1 mile, if you count mowing the yard several times. I need to do some walking on days I am not swimming. I have been swimming 3 times a week since starting my job and that is exercise. Rather than just float around and play with the kids, I have been swimming laps. I can feel a difference in muscle tone and it has leveled out my weight gain. As far as losing weight; I need to loose about 10 pounds to be at my average weight for my size and age. I do really good during the week about eating right and exercise, but I tend to pig-out on Fridays and gain what 2 or 3 pounds I might have lost, back again. I am going to turn my eating over to God, because I can't seem to shake the craving for meat, lots of meat. I also need to eat more fruits and veggies, but then again don't we all. The fitness center I go to has racquetball courts, I should buy me a new racquet and some balls, and teach the family how to play. Even if I don't play "full-speed" the moving around will be good exercise for me.

No comments: