About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good Music with a Splash

A couple of weeks ago, I was listening to one of my favorite radio stations, Encouragement FM -- KVNE, and I called in to play one of their daily trivia games, called "Name that Artist/Band". I won!!! I won a family pack of 4 tickets to Splash Kingdom Waterpark, for a KVNE Listener Fun Night. The park will be open for two special hours tonight (Aug. 23) just for KVNE listeners. My family listens to KVNE daily, especially in the mornings with Mike & Trisha. The kids love "Loving Kids Thursday" where they get to call in requests for music.

We got the tickets in the mail about a week ago and they said VIP Passes. My daughter thinks it is really cool to be considered a Very Important Person. So tonight the most important people in my life and I get to go to one last waterpark adventure before school starts again. I am so blessed that my community has a Christian music station that covers our area, and a waterpark with Christian owners, that supports them.

1 comment:

Tech Daddy said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Hope it is a great family memory for years to come.