About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Equations

Good news! I have a job interview on Monday with a local college. If I get it, I would be a teacher in the Adult Education Department. For my job interview, I must present a 15 minute lesson on equations. (Mathematical problems, such as a + b = c). All equations have one or more variables that need to be used to come up with a solution. Although I am not a Math teacher by trade, I am confident that I can teach this lesson. God is certainly answering my prayers for job interviews.

Even if Math is normally not my strongest subject, I have learned one thing about equations over the years. Never leave God out of your "Life Equation". Life equation you ask? Easy to explain. Lets say you are one of the variables in the equation (A). Lets say the answer to our equation is Eternal Life (EL). Now, A + ? = EL is our equation. Our unknown variable is (?). To find the unknown variable, we need to look no further than God Himself and the grace He offers us. A + God's Grace = EL or You plus God's Grace = Eternal Life. There is no other variable that will result in Eternal Life with our Creator. Money will not buy us eternal life. Positions in business or church or community will not give us eternal life. Our good deeds and works will not grant us eternal life. Science will never give us eternal life. Satan will definitely will not give us eternal life, he just wants to destroy our life. Only by the grace of God the Father through Jesus the Christ, can we ever hope to gain eternity in Heaven. This equation is absolute!

No comments: