About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

See Ya Monday, Maybe?

I'm leaving tomorrow to go on a mini-vacation with my family and my in-laws to Kentucky. We are visiting my wife's grandmother, (her dad's mother), in Murray, KY. We plan to drive the entire way non-stop, except for potty breaks and eating breaks. That is about 12 hours. Ahhhhh! My wife is taking her lap-top computer, so if we get a good wireless connection somewhere I may do a quick blog while on the trip, thus the maybe in the title. We will get back late Sunday night. I will let you know how the trip went on Monday. Yes, I am taking my Bible and my book on how to become a Man After God's Own Heart. Gotta keep up my spiritual discipline ya' know.

No comments: