About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Waiting with the Fleas

It has been six days since my interview with Pine Tree ISD about teaching 9th Grade Algebra. Last time I spoke to the Principal, she was still trying to reach a few more of my references. It seems even references like to take vacations. She assured everything was still looking good though.

Sigh....

I wish I knew if I had the job for sure before my family goes on our last vacation of the summer next week. We are going to Hot Springs, Arkansas. We plan to soak in some the hot springs, visit Magic Springs/Crystal Falls and go to some kind of Botanical Gardens (I'll get back with you the name later). I'm saying this now because I might forget to blog again before we leave on Monday.)

Meanwhile we are trying to get rid of some fleas in our home. Our dog, Schnitzel, has found some fleas. We have sprayed the yard with chemicals, given the dog baths with anti-flea shampoo, we have vacuumed the furniture and carpets (and got rid of the bags), and sprayed the inside of the house. Still they persist. We could bomb the house, but we have to find something to do with the cat. We will prevail!

No comments: