About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Sad News From the Job Hunting Front

It seems that Pine Tree ISD has decided to go with a different someone instead of hiring me to teach 9th Grade Algebra. I got the call this morning around 10:00 a.m. letting me know the news.

It is very hard not to loose a little faith during this time of non-full-time work. I thought for sure I had the job, but I guess God has a different plan for me. I wish he would let me know what exactly that plan is!

On a little bit of good note, after returning to work from my lunch break, the manager informed me that he had accidently overstaffed the workers for tonight, and asked if I wanted to take the rest of the day off. So here I am at home starting to prepare for my family's last mini-vacation to Hot Springs, Arkansas next week.

I will fill out a couple of new job applications tonight to mail before we take off. The Job Hunt continues. Pray I keep my chin up and my focus on God. It's getting tough.

No comments: