About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, July 6, 2009

That Darn Cat and Other Stuff

Our wonderful pet cat, Scout, (aka: Fuzzball) was a bad kitty last night. For some reason last night he was into everything. He kept waking the wife and I up about every two hours starting around midnight. He would play with his "jingle mouse", jump on our end table and knock stuff around, or just jump on the bed and want some petting. I am so tired. I don't go to work today until 10:00 so I can maybe try to rest a little bit before heading off.

In other news: The World needs to move on from the death of Michael Jackson. He was just a man people get over it. Are we going to have to endure crazy fans who will celebrate his birth and mourn his death, just like the crazy Elvis fans? He is/was not God you know.

In my attempt to read the Bible in a Year (for the 2nd time), I have just finished Ezekiel and am starting Daniel. I am behind and hope to get back on course soon. I just finished the last book in my pile of books to read, so I will read the Bible in place of my other reading.

I am hoping to hear from the principal at Pine Tree High School today regarding my possible job as a 9th Grade Algebra teacher. I guess reaching my references was tough over the Independence Day weekend. Keep Praying For Me!

1 comment:

penguinsandladybugs said...

But the fuzzball is so cute.....