About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

SAVE TEXAS MARRIAGES! YOUR CALLS ARE WORKING!

Just to let you guys know, phone calls have been pouring into the offices of Texas Legislators all across Texas supporting the continued funding for the Twogether in Texas Program.

I just got a phone call from the office of one of our elected officials wanting to clarify some of the information in my previous blog. According to him, the Texas House of Representatives authorized and increase in the funding for our program, and it was the Senate instead who cut our funding!

Due to possible misquoting of some information, I will remove my previous blog; however I do recommend you continue to call your State Elected officials to support marriages in Texas.

No comments: