About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Last Thirteen Books I Have Read (As of March 10, 2009)

Normally, I would post links to all of these books, but I just don't feel like it this time.

In case you really want to know what I am currently reading, want to read or have read, you can go to Goodreads and look me up!

Going in order;

1. Same Kind of Different as Me -- Ron Hall & Denver Moore
2. The Love Dare -- Stephen and Alex Kendrick
3. The Appeal -- John Grisham
4. Brisinger -- Christopher Paolini
5. Deadfall -- Patricia H. Rushford & Harrison James
6. Twilight - Stephanie Myer
7. The Poisonwood Bible -- Barbara Kingsolver
8. Anchor Man -- Steve Farrar
9. Eat Mor Chikin', Inspire More People -- S. Truitt Cathy
10. Sinner -- Ted Dekker
11. John 3:16 : The Numbers of Hope -- Max Lucado
12. Kiss -- Ted Dekker & Erin Healy
13. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair -- C.S. Lewis

I am currently reading -- Get Out of That Pit -- Beth Moore
Next on my list is -- Beyond Belief -- Josh Hamilton

2 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

How about the last Thirteen Cereal Boxes you've read?

Tech Daddy said...

Of those, I've only read The Silver Chair.