About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Job Possibility -- Again

For those of you praying for me and my job situation, here is another job possibility you can pray for.

OUTREACH COORDINATOR Healthy Marriage Outreach Coordinator wanted. Solid organizational and interpersonal skills are necessary. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred. At least three years of outreach/ marketing related experience required. Bachelors Degree in a relevant area of study preferred. Computer literacy in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel programs. Strong oral & written skills are imperative. This is a full-time position with a great benefit package. Some travel & overnight trips may be required. Reliable transportation & insurance essential. We need friendly, people oriented applicants.

This job seems to fit right up my areas of expertise. The only thing lacking is possible marketing experience, but I am sure, if they look at my experience elsewhere, this can be compensated for. I do speak a little Spanish, and I am willing to learn more.

I am willing to do whatever God wants me to do, but this job sounds great. Pray that God works miracles with me. Thanks.

No comments: