About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mr. E has a New Job!

As of today, I am now the Healthy Marriage Outreach Coordinator for the Twogether in Texas Program, based out of The Longview Wellness Center in Longview, TX. I officially start on August 1st, but I signed some of the preliminary paperwork today. I have been waiting for about a week to find out if I had the job, and now I do! Hurray for me!

Thank you God for blessing me with this new opportunity!

I will be leaving my current job as a Teacher of Adult Education at Kilgore College-Longview, on July 31st!

Thank you (fellow bloggers) for your prayers as well!

4 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

So, do your five ex-wives know about this new "Healthy Marriage" job? They will be thrilled that you have a new source to pay their alimony.

:)

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!! IT WAS TOO EASY TO PASS UP.

Dave Conklin said...

Congrats!

Scott said...

I hate Big Doofus for saying what I was going to say.

I KNEW you'd get the job. Congratulations and have fun!

Tech Daddy said...

Glad to hear it. Congratulations. And praise be to God.