About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Weekend Plans

Not much is happening around the English house recently, unless you count starting the new business (see blog below). My wife, Jamie, has been out of town since Tuesday visiting family and attending the funeral of her grand-mother in Michigan. She will get back into town sometime Sunday afternoon. My son, Caleb, will be attending a band concert in Dallas on Saturday. His school's 7th Grade Band will be part of the performance. He will be gone most of the day. That leaves my daughter, Rachel, and I alone for the day Saturday. Maybe we can go get a snow cone and play some kind of games?

Friday, I plan on taking the kids to see The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. I hope we can catch a matinee show before it gets to crowded.

As for the present...I am just missing my bride. It's not the same cuddling with a pillow. I am also praying, with much fervor, about our new travel business. I fully trust in God to do with it as he pleases; but my human nature really wants it to do well.

No comments: