About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Review of the Jeff Dunham Show from Saturday!

Let's put it this way. Jeff was funny, but not so funny that I rolled on the floor laughing. I had seen Jeff in concert on several TV specials and I would have been just fine with those performances. The funniest part of the whole show was when he worked with Achmed, the Dead Terrorist. This skit was funny!

The rest of show was occasionally funny, but I think it was just to vulgar for my taste. He could have much funnier if he would have left out the bad language. Overall it was worth it though. I laughed a little and had a fun date with my wife

If you like ventriloquist and their sense of humor, you would probably like a fellow by the name of Taylor Mason. He also works with puppets and he is a Christian entertainer. He is hilarious.

No comments: