About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jeff Dunham in Concert

My lovely Bride, Jamie, and I are going to see comedian Jeff Dunham. Jeff is famous for his ventriloquism acts. He will be in concert in Tyler, TX this Saturday night (May 10) at the famous Oil Palace. Accompanying us will be my wife's sister, Susie, and her hubby, Phillip. Their daughter will be watching the kids for us. We hope to have a great time!

If we get to take pictures I might post a few! I will have to let you know how the show went on Mother's Day.

By the way -- Did you know that no matter how many "o's" you put in the word google for www.google.com you will be taken to the Google web-site?

No comments: