About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Yet Another Thing to Turn Over to God.

Apparently This High-Blood Pressure Thing is a Serious Matter!

I woke up this morning feeling much better than yesterday. I went to work and taught all my classes without any feeling any ill effects. After classes I went to the offices of the Nursing classes of my college. I asked them to check my blood-pressure again just to see if it was any better. The results...183/110. Apparently this is still high. Not as high as yesterday, but still serious enough that the Nurse/Teacher instructed my supervisor to send me home for the day and to call my doctor to get some kind of medication to bring my blood pressure down.

After doing a little more research into my incident yesterday...I found out my blood pressure was so high, yesterday, that the EMT's and the Hospital was worried that I might be on the verge of a stroke. Wow! Needless to say, when the nurse at my college told me my blood pressure was still us, I am a little worried. I called my doctor and I am waiting for him to return my call. If he cannot contact me before the end of the day I might have to make a trip to the Emergency room again just to have someone give me something to bring my blood-pressure down.

I really don't want to have a stroke or heart attack or anything else related to high blood-pressure. Apparently I will soon be taking another Rx soon.

In the meantime I will look up some info on the Internet to see if there are some natural remedies to help until I see the Doctor. I will also be doing a lot of praying. With my OCD I will probably worry way to much about this, which won't help at all. So I'm going to have to let God take care of me! Imagine that, God taking care of his boy. OK, God I'm all yours. Go to work.

1 comment:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

I'm a worrier, too Mr. E. I know what it's like. I like to make sure that everything is just ok and when it's not or if there's the potential for something to not be ok, I start to worry and freak out. I wonder if I should get my blood pressure checked out sometime, too.