About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Blood Pressure Update & Zoo Trip

After talking to the Doctor on Friday, I am now on a temporary BP medication until I see my regular doctor on Wednesday. So far the new medication is working. I have an extremely dry mouth, but my BP was 140/92 when I arrived at work this morning. So maybe things are getting better.

My family went to the Caldwell Zoo in Tyler, TX on Sunday afternoon. We took many pictures (See below for a few of them) during the trip. We had a great time together as a family. The only disappointment was that the Cheetahs (my son's favorite animal) were apparently napping or hiding out of site, so we didn't get to see any of them. We may have to make a return trip later in the summer.
Caleb and Rachel Feeding the Birds at the Caldwell Zoo

No comments: