About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Baseball, My Voice and Other Thoughts

Baseball Season is back and I am loving it. My Texas Rangers are 3-3 and just came off an impressive series win over division rivals the LA Angels. Tomorrow is the Rangers home opener, and if I were rich enough or dumb enough I would take tomorrow off and go watch them. How about the starting pitchers for the Rangers? They are doing great!

My voice is back, sort of! I can at least speak but it is not up to full potential. Allergies or something is still causing a little drainage back there, so there is still a squeak from time to time.

Our family has made a choice on where we will spend our "Family Date" this month. We all plan to spend the afternoon at The Caldwell Zoo in Tyler. It's been a while since we have been there. Last time we went it was still free to the public. Now there is a admission fee, but I'm sure it will be fun. We plan to go Saturday weather permitting.

Our family is also considering signing up to start a new home-based business. More details about this as it develops. Just pray that God leads us and guides us in making the right decision about this possible new venture.

No comments: