About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Some 2008 Movies I Am Anxiously Awaiting to See!

Borrowing a cue from my friend Tech Daddy, I thought I would list a few of the upcoming movies for 2008 that I am anxiously awaiting to see. Some of them have already come to the theaters and I need to just go and watch them, others are due out soon, and some later this year. Here is my list! Click on the names of the movies to see the trailers.

1. The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (a Veggie Tales Movie) -- already in theaters.

2. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Silver Skull (Opens May 22)

3. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Opens May 16)

4. The Dark Knight (Opens July 18)

5. WALL-E (Opens June 27)

6. Iron Man (Opens May 2)

7. The Incredible Hulk (Opens June 13)

8. Horton Hears a Who -- already in theaters

9. Kung Fu Panda (Opens June 6)

10. Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (Opens April 18th nationwide, it's in some theaters already.)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes out November 21, but alas no trailer for it yet.

The next James Bond movie also comes out November 7. It is called Quantum of Solace. By clicking this you will get to see a "Behind the Scenes" clip about the filming of the new Bond film.

If you have any more exciting movie suggestions let me know. It looks to be a great movie year, I hope!

2 comments:

Tech Daddy said...

Those like like some good additional movies, though I'm surprised that they made another Incredible Hulk - the last attempt a few years ago was not very good, in my opinion.

I found this article on the results of a survey Fandango did on what movies people where most looking forward to, as well as their favorite action character and actor.

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you