About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

God, Beth Moore and My Wife

Guess I couldn't find enough to do. (See blog below!)

Just to let you know, I have noticed a big change in my wife, Jamie, recently. She has been "starving" for the Word of God. Recently, one of her largest suppliers has been Beth Moore who has written many books and Bible Study guides based on God's Words in the Bible. She is even has an organization and web-site called Living Proof Ministries, which has a really cool mission statement.

I love the fact that Jamie is striving for and enriching her spiritual relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. It is something I have always loved about her. She is even attending a weekly Bible study based on one of Beth Moore's lessons. The closer she gets to Jesus, the closer we become in our personal life. I could talk about God with her all day long. (unless of course baseball is on the television)

Another book she is currently reading is called
Captured by Grace, which is a very powerful book comparing the life of the Apostle Paul and John Newton, the author of the hymn "Amazing Grace." I have started to read this book as well.

Just thought I would brag a little about my wonderful bride. God has truly blessed me with such a great woman. I love you Jamie!

No comments: