About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Schnitzel (The Other Child)

This is our dog Schnitzel. Actually his name is DaWiner (pronounced Da Veener) Schnitzel, but Schnitzel sounds better. He came into our lives in August 2004, after we moved to our current home. After having mostly cats as pets, and one bird, my daughter "really needed" a puppy. This little fella' does his best to be a great watch dog. He does watch out for killer squirrels, suspicious birds or occasional straying cats that pose great threats to his family. He puts up a great bark at strangers or visitors who knock on the door, but he prefers not to bite them. He will however give them an occasional growl to let them know he his keeping his eyes on them. He is a great cuddle partner. He will jump up next to you during your lazy or nap times and sleep with you all day long if you let him. He is a wonderful playmate to my two children, especially my daughter who loves Schnitzel more than her brother (I think). We did have two cats when Schnitzel came along but he loved to chase them. Not liking this form of attention the cats, who lived outdoors, moved on to live elsewhere. Even though I am mainly a cat person, I have grown to love the little guy. He keeps me company during my morning Bible study and he is always excited to see me when I get home from work. He is the fifth member of the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]WwlNikW[/url] - AsZuFBnp , http://hhmgziigpu.com