About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Meerkat Manor

One of my family's favorite shows on television is Animal Planet's Meerkat Manor. We love the "soap opera" style of narration from Sean Astin. Watching the daily struggles of one of nature's most amazing critters is very educational for my children and me. We learn that nature is not always friendly or fair towards young animals. Predators and other meerkat families are always posing threats to the main meerkat family featured on the show, The Whiskers. It is interesting to learn about how the meerkats take care of their families, search for food, and defend or claim their territories. It is a great family show. God is so awesome and it really shows in HIS creation!

Prayer request as well -- My children start their first day of the new school year next Tuesday. They are so ready! I pray that they have great teachers and they make great new friends. May God bless them and their teachers.

No comments: