About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Interesting News From the World of Politics

First of all, let me state that I am neither a Republican or a Democrat when it comes to political beliefs. There are planks in both parties that I support and their are planks that I do not support. I do believe both parties have forgotten that they should be serving the people of this country and not themselves. They remind me of the Pharisees and the Sadducees from the Bible. Both claim to be the only group that can lead their people correctly, yet both so far off from the truth.

That said, I do keep track of who my elected officials are and what they stand for. I recently received an e-mail showing clips from the most recent Republican Presidential Debate...this clip shows former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee answering a question about God and Creation...watch the clip... Gov. Huckabee at Republican Debate. What an answer! I don't know much about what Gov. Huckabee stands for yet, but he sure has my interest now.

On a lighter note...I lost 2 pounds over the last week...hurray for me!

1 comment:

Tech Daddy said...

That's a great response. And good job on losing 2 pounds.