About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thank You!

Thank You, Oh Lord! Thank You for my new job! I prayed to You and you have answered me. I put my trust in You and you have not failed me. I prayed for a job that I was qualified for, and You provided one for me. I prayed for a job that I could be passionate about and I was told by my new employers that I would "love" this job. I prayed that "if" there was any weakness I might have that would hinder my job, that You would provide a way to overcome those weaknesses. My new employers have bent over backwards to assure me that any weaknesses I have expressed to them, they would help me get the training and help I need to grow in those areas. I prayed that I could be a servant for You and fulfill my desire to do missions for You. My supervisors have told me they have always felt that what they do is a mission to them, and that I would feel the same way. I prayed that You would find me a good job by August 15th, and I am starting August 1st! Thank You! I give Glory to You, My God, I will be your humble servant.

As your servant, I ask my LORD for one more thing; keep me from listening to and believing the lies that are already pouring into my head. Lies that are making me question my abilities and talents, that You have granted me. Lies that are telling me, I will not succeed, that the job does not pay enough. Lies that tell me I am making a mistake. Help me to believe and focus on the truth that You, my God, are in control and that You are taking care of me and my family. Help me to trust that You will continue to keep Your promises.

I am Yours! I am a servant of Jesus Christ, empowered by Your Holy Spirit. I give You the glory for my abilities and my new job. I will not listen to the lies. Thank You! Thank You!

No comments: