About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

A Bad Day & A Good Day

Today has not been the best day. Not sure if it's the rain or something else but I have been extremely irritated and short-tempered. I need to relax and try to focus something positive. A little sunshine might help! Another thing that might help is that I have a job interview today (Hurray)! I guess that makes today a good day too.

Now for a prayer the first of it is borrowed from Psalm 63: 1-5;

"Oh God, You are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands." Forgive me also for being short-tempered with my children today. Help me to show them as much love as possible. No matter the outcome of my job interview today, I will praise you, Oh my LORD, for you are my true master, and I am your servant. Through the name of Jesus, the Christ and your Holy Spirit, Amen.

No comments: