About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Another Mini-Vacation


Tomorrow, my family and I are going on another mini-vacation. My wife has a training for her company on Thursday and Friday. My children and I will be joining her. Her current employers encourage families to go to out-of-town trainings for their employees when possible. We plan to take in a Texas Rangers baseball game and go to Six Flags all before Sunday. When my wife and I return home on Sunday, we will be missing our children. Our kids will spend a week with their cousins. We will pick them up a week from Saturday. That gives my wife and me a week alone to spend some quality time together. We plan to go to a community musical, spend some time watching some movies and have lots of cuddle time.

I am looking forward to the family time together the next few days and then spending time with my wife. I will miss my kids, but they will be swimming in their cousin's pool (provided it's not raining). I also get to spend some alone time, when my wife is working. I can do some yard work and spend some time reading. Best of all, our roof should be fixed during the time we are gone (again providing it's not raining). Once again I say, "GOD has blessed me!" See you in few days.

No comments: