About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Mission Statement

Finally I have my Mission Statement Completed!

1. I will seek to continuously become a man after the heart of God.
2. I will serve my God and honor Him in all that I do. (In failure as well as success).
3. I will continuously strive to grow as a husband and a father so I can serve them in the service of my God.
4. I will endeavor to serve others in love, using my Savior Jesus as an example.
5. I will listen to the words of truth as written in the Bible, rather than the lies of Satan and the world, by attempting to spend more time in prayer, devotion and memorization of scripture.
6. Realizing that I am not in control of the majority of circumstances that affect my life, I will look to God to learn from every situation, so that I may grow stronger in faith, and better serve God, family, and others.

Now to put these into practice!

1 comment:

penguinsandladybugs said...

One of THE best mission statements EVER!!!!