About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Upcoming Movies I Wish to See in 2011

2011 promises to be yet another good year for going to the movies... Now that Thor is out, the summer movie season is upon us. So far this year, a tight budget has limited my movie going; however, I have seen a few. The best movie I have seen so far this year is Rio. It is a great family film full of music. I am still waiting to see Thor. Here is a list of some other movies that are coming in 2011 that I wish to see, along with their projected release dates. (Saw Thor on May 19)

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides -- May 20 (Saw on May 28)

2. Kung Fu Panda 2 - May 26

3. X-Men: First Class - June 3

4. Green Lantern - June 17 (Saw on June 28)

5. Cars 2 - June 24

6. Transformers: Dark of the Moon - July 1 (Saw on July 11)

7. Winnie the Pooh - July 15

8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - July 15 (Saw on July 15)

9. Captain America: The First Avenger - July 22

10. Cowboys & Aliens - July 29

11. Courageous - September 30

12. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - December 16

If for some reason I can't catch these movies at the theater...I can always watch them on Netflix.

Updated on July 7, 2011

No comments: