About ME

My photo
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Mr. E is a Christian, Husband, Father of 2, former Army Officer and Texas Rangers Baseball fan.

Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm Still Here Somewhere!

Hello to the few folks who do read my blog. I have been lost for a while in the shuffle of trying to stay busy working and other family related activities. Here is a short recap of what is going on with me.

I am working as a substitute teacher for Pine Tree ISD in Longview. I am currently filling in for a teacher who has had some neck surgery and will not be back until after the Christmas break. That's good for me ($) but bad for the teacher. I am also still working part time at Mardel Christian books and Education. It seems I am mainly working weekends at this point, but maybe I will get some more hours in during the last minute Christmas shopping sprees. Other than that I have been staying busy around the house, putting up Christmas lights (gonna do that this afternoon), going to the kid's Christmas concerts or just keeping the cat out of the Christmas tree.

I may be on and off again until the end of the year, but I promise I will be back full-time after Christmas with new, interesting, fun and informational blogs. Until then "Have A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year."

No comments: